The next generation of the incredibly popular Defender Max, the Max II is a robust PIR floodlight that is 100% solar powered.
An increased 80 super bright white LEDs generates an extremely bright 850 lumens of light, enough to illuminate any property or passageway with no need for electricity.
The Max II can be set to automatically activate on motion, or remain constantly on, with the unit's solar panel collecting enough charge in one day for 50 minutes of light.
With 80 super bright white LEDs beaming out 850 lumens, the Defender Max II is our brightest ever solar powered security light.
The reliable, PIR activated light is made from robust casting aluminium, plastic and glass and has an adjustable detection range of 10-18m.
Equipped with a solar charging panel and linking cable, the Max II requires no access to electricity, making it equally suitable for use on properties in residential, industrial and rural areas.
- Next generation of the popular Defender Max
- Robust, casting aluminium design
- Solar powered security light
- Dusk til dawn sensor - only activates in low light
- 80 super bright white LEDs
- 850 lumens (4.5W)
- Set to continuously on/PIR activate
- PIR detection range of 10-18m (adjustable)
- PIR detection angle of 180°
- Illuminating area of 15m
- Full charge time of 20hrs provides 90mins of light (constant)
- 1 day of charging provides 50mins of light (constant)
- Adjustable time delay for triggering (between 10 secs - 2 mins)