The Dakota 2500 Series is a range of ultra long-range, inter-compatible detection devices that provide unrivaled protection for large properties. The UTDCR-2500 is an extremely handy kit that is suitable for a variety of applications.
The compact transmitter can be fixed to an entry point and used as a door bell, attached to windows or doors as a magnetic contact alarm, or even carried on your person as a lightweight panic button. In each case, when activated, the transmitter will send a signal to the portable receiver up to Half a Mile away. The long distance functionality make this unit perfect for use in and around large properties and estates, with no need for electricity or wiring.
- Long-range activation kit
- Coverage of up to Half a Mile (800m)
- Compact transmitter with multi-activation
- Can be used as a doorbell, magnetic contact or panic button
- Monitor up to 4 zones per receiver
- Battery operated
- Easy to install
- Perfect for rural environments
- Can be added to with other 2500 Series products