Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning is a lethal danger to people of all ages. A reliable CO detection alarm is therefore an essential fixture in any residential or commercial environment. In fact, as of March 2015, all Landlords are required by UK law to install working CO alarms within their properties.
The Kidde Lifesaver is one of the most-widely used CO alarms on the market, with its sleek, compact design making it a seamless installation in homes and business environments alike. The easy portability of the unit also makes it ideal for transporting on holiday in hotel rooms, caravans, boats or event tents!
Users are pre-warned of dangerous levels of CO in an environment through a combination of flashing LED lights and a powerful 85dBs siren that can't be missed. The unit also features a test button and an end-of-life alarm that advised you when the batteries need changing. The Kidde 7 year life guarantee also assures users of reliable service and peace of mind.
- Quality, compact CO detection alarm
- 7 Year guarantee
- Loud 85dBs warning siren
- Red/Green LED warning lights
- Test/reset button
- Battery powered (included)
- Wall/ceiling mountable
- CE tested & certified
- Complies with BS EN50291:2012 standards
- Temperature range 0° - 40° Celsius
- Humidity range: up to 90°%
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 8.4 x 4.3 cm
- Weight: 150g
- Homes and residential properties
- Offices and commercial environments
- Holiday homes and hotels
- Tents and camping environments